南方网首页 > 动漫 > 创作园地 > 动漫学堂
《黑客帝国》动画第二集台词翻译

2003-04-11 15:16

In the simulated world of a Samurai training program, CIS, a soldier of Zion, is forced to choose between love and her comrades in the real world.
在武士训练程序构筑的虚拟世界里,CIS,一名锡安的战士,将被迫在爱情和真实世界里的战友之间作出抉择。

Duo: Your favourite simulation.
你最喜欢的虚拟环境。
CIS: Just killing time. You wanna spar?
娱乐而已。想来比划比划?
Duo: As you wish.
愿意奉陪
(a fight begins)

Dou: That was too easy. What's your problem? Where's your concentration? Maybe you regret taking the red pill.
这太小菜了。你怎么了?你的注意力呢?后悔吃红色药丸了吧?
CIS: Maybe.
也许。
Duo: It crosses everyone's mind at least once. The wish to return to an ordinary life. A carefree life in the country. The life we had before knowing all this.
每个人脑袋里都会有这样的念头。回到平凡、普通的生活。无忧无虑的田园生活。我们知道真相之前的生活。
CIS: Even if that life was just an illusion?
即使那个生活只是个幻境?
Duo: It's ironic that one can be more at peace in the virtual world.
有讽刺意味的是,人在虚拟的世界中更容易心平气和。

Duo: Finally starting to warm up. Listen to me. I have something I want to talk to you about. It's all right. I've blocked the signal so no one else can hear us.
热身终于结束了啊。听着,有话跟你说。没关系的,我把信号屏蔽了,没人能听见我们。
CIS: So what, you're gonna propose?
听着呢,你想说什么?
Duo: I'm going back to the Matrix and I want you to come with me.
我要回到MATRIX里去,我要你也跟我一起走。
CIS: Come on, be serious Duo. Stop teasing me.
得了,认真点,别逗我了行不行。
Duo: I am serious and you know it. I really thought you'd be with me on this. Anyway. It's done and it's all been settled with them.
你知道我是认真的。不管怎么说,我认为你一定会跟我走的。都安排好了,他们也都处理掉了。
CIS: What do you mean, it's all been settled?
都安排好了,你这是什么意思?
Duo: This is the only way. It's just a matter of time before Zion is wiped out. Come with me.
只能这样了。锡安早晚要消失。跟我走吧。
CIS: Stop it. Please do not do this to me, Duo. We can't...
住手。不要这样对我。我们不能。。。。
Duo: We can! I've come to my senses. You should do the same. I took the red pill because I wanted to know the truth....But I don't care about the truth anymore. What's real doesn't matter. What's important is how we live our lives. Are you listening to me? You know I'm right.
我们行的!我已经醒悟了。你也应该这样。我过去吃了红色药丸是因为我想知道真相。。。。。但我不再关心真相了。是真是假并不重要。重要的是我们怎样过这一辈子。听到了吗?你知道我是对的。
CIS: But we can't go back, Duo, we know the truth now.
但我们回不去了,我们现在知道真相了。
Duo: We can forget all of this.
我们可以忘掉这些的。
CIS: Duo...
Duo....
Duo: I know how. Trust me. Don't be afraid to look into your heart. Say what you're really feeling. Tell me!
我知道怎么办。相信我。别害怕看穿自己。说出你的真实感受。说啊!
CIS: I can't... I don't know!
我不能。。。。我不知道!
Duo: Running away won't change anything.
逃避不能解决任何事情。
CIS: You're the one who's running away.
你才是逃避现实的人。
Duo: Stop pretending!
别装模做样了!
CIS: Enough, Duo! I've had enough!
够了,Duo!我受够了!
Duo: There's no time. They are on their way.
没时间了!他们已经上路了!
CIS: You betrayed us, didn't you? Operator, please! Get me out of here, right now! Operator, I need an exit!
你背叛了我们!接线员,快让我出去!快啊!接线员,我要出去!
Duo: It's no use, I told you, I've blocked your signal. You won't stop me. This is your last chance. The choice isn't that hard. Come with me.
没用的,我告诉过你的。信号被我屏蔽了。你阻止不了我。选择回去很容易的。跟我来吧。
CIS: You can forget about it, Duo; I won't look away from the truth, I can't.
Duo,你可以忘记真相,但我不能对真相视若无睹,我不能!
Duo: That's too bad. I'm sorry.
真是不开壳啊。我很遗憾。
Dou: I wanted to go back with you. I love you.
我要和你回去。我爱你。
CIS: NO!
不!
(blackness, CIS is unplugged by the operator)

Operator: Whoa, whoa, whoa, relax. You're okay. Easy, CIS. Settle down. He was just part of the training program. He's just a simulation. It's over. It was a test. Judgment, concentration, technique. High scores on every one. You okay?
接线员:Whoa whoa whoa 放松。没事了。别紧张,CIS。喘口气。他只是我们训练程序的一部分。只是个虚拟的人。都结束了。只不过是个测试,判断力,注意力,技巧,你的每项得分都很高。你没事吧?
CIS: I feel a lot better now.
现在我感觉好多了。
Operator: Except for that last part, I'd say she passed.
我敢说她通过测试了,除了最后的那个部分。

本页面之图文版权属 南方网动漫频道 所有,任何网站/任何媒体如需转载本页面内容请写作者姓名、出处“ 南方网动漫频道 ”,违反规定必追究法律责任。

 
南方网版权相关声明:
① 本网欢迎各类媒体、出版社、影视公司等机构与本网进行长期的内容合作。联系方式:
② 在本网转载其他媒体稿件是为传播更多的信息,此类稿件不代表本网观点。如果本网转载的稿件涉及您的版权、名益权等问题,请尽快与本网联系,本网将依照国家相关法律法规尽快妥善处理。联系方式:
③ 在本网BBS上发表言论者,文责自负。
作者:MOP·beowulf 来源:PcOnline动漫

相关文章:

 
 
本网站由广东南方网络信息科技有限公司版权所有,未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
粤ICP证020074
广东省通信管理局