南方网首页 > 动漫 > 创作园地 > 动漫学堂
《黑客帝国》动画第三集台词翻译

2003-04-11 15:17

Ash: "A case to end all cases."
Ash: 一劳永逸

Ash:"You know what I mean, Dina?"
Ash:黛娜,你懂我意思吗?

Ash:"I used to think being a private detective was cool."
Ash:我曾经以为当私家侦探会很拉风。

Ash:"..like Sam Spade, or Phillip Marlowe, right?",
Ash:象山姆.史培德(1),或者菲力浦.马罗(2)那样,对吗?

Ash:..."..but there's nothing 'cool' left to it."
Ash:但是现在,这份工作一点也不拉风。

Ash:"On top of that, both my fridge..and my bank account are empty."
Ash:我的冰箱和我的存款帐户一样空。

Ash:"Wait,", "..ok Dina..lets bet..."
Ash:等等,黛娜,我们来打个赌

Ash:...if it's another suspicious husband, I'm out of this business forever."
如果这又是个多疑的丈夫,我就永远不再做私家侦探。

Ash:"Hello?",
Ash:喂?

Man:"Mr. Ash....I have a job for you.",
不知名男人:Ash先生,我有个任务给需要你做。

Ash:"...And you need me to check on your wife, right?",
Ash:你要我监视你的老婆,对吗?

Man:"I'm looking for a computer hacker, this hacker goes by the alias 'Trinity' and that's all we know."
不知名男人:我在找一个黑客,化名Trinity。我们就知道这些。

Ash:..."Well, it looks like we're still in business, Dina."
Ash:呵,黛娜,看来我们还得做下去。

Ash:"Fine..and who will I be working for?".
Ash:没问题,我为谁工作?

Man:. "I can't say.",
不知名男人:我不能说。

Ash:"You can't say ,well call me back when you CAN say, that's not the way I do business.",
Ash:你不能说,当你能说的时候再给我打电话,那不是我做事情的方式。

Ash:"It was a real pleasure chatting with you.
Ash:真高兴与您闲扯。

Man:"..Before you hang up..take a look at your bank account balance."
不知名男人:挂机之前,看看你的存款帐户。(多了80万美刀)

Ash:"I didn't get a good feeling about the case.."
Ash:办这个案子我有种不好的感觉。

Ash:.."..but I had no 'good reason' to turn the guy down now."
Ash:但我又没什么合适的理由拒绝那个家伙。

Ash:..."This 'Trinity' was well-known in hacker circles."
Ash:这个Trinity在黑客圈子里很出名。

Ash:..a real 'artist' by the sound of it."
Ash:据说是个真正的“高手”。

Ash:.."The cops were always one step behind him."
Ash:条子总是比他慢一步。

Ash:..."So I knew I could get THAT close..the question is..'could I get closer?'.."
Ash:所以我知道我能接近他,但问题是,能再近点吗?

Ash:.."I had a few tricks up my sleeve for getting the hackers."
Ash:在寻找黑客方面,我还是有两下子的。

Ash:.."While I was searching...I found something....strange."
Ash:但是当我调查的时候,我发现。。。一些奇怪的事情。

Ash:"...other detectives had been on the case, too.",
Ash:曾经有别的侦探也做过这个案子。

Ash:"..and their investigations had all been...shall we say...'troubled'."
Ash:他们的调查都。。。可以说。。。都陷入了困境。

Ash:.."One of the guys killed himself."
Ash:其中一个家伙自杀了。

Ash:Another.......disappeared."..."another.."
Ash:另外一个。。。。失踪了。。。而另一个。。

Ash:.."..went crazy."
Ash:疯了。

Ash:"So I paid the one that was left....a visit...........the crazy one."
Ash:所以我去调查那个疯掉的家伙。

Man crazy:Trinity...doesn't exist, man.....He's not real...he's a...a figment...a cypher........a j abberwocky."
疯男人:Trinity根本不存在。他根本不存在。。。他是虚构出来的人。。。。有名无实。。。。是个“杰伯沃基”(3)

Man crazy:"..And who am I...who the hell am I?"
疯男人:我是谁。。。我到底是谁啊?

Ash:"Did I mention he was crazy?"
Ash:我是不是提到过他疯了?

Ash:"..Chessboards....J abberwocky....'Red Queen'..."
Ash:“棋盘(4)。。。。杰伯沃基。。。。红后(5)。。。”

Ash:.."I started searching all the usual hacker hang outs for someone with an 'Alice in Wonderland' M.O.".
Ash:我开始在黑客经常去的地方逛,找以“爱丽丝漫游仙境”里的角色名字做ID的人。

Ash:"..Hacker bulletin boards, anonymous mail boxes...chatrooms...and it was in one of 'those' that I picked up Trinity's

trail."
Ash:黑客BBS...匿名信箱...聊天室...在其中的一个地方,我找到了Trinity的踪迹。

---- ## UNAUTHORIZED USER LOG ON: -------------------------------
非授权用户登录:

WHITE_PAWN > Red Queen. Can you see me?
白卒(6)>红后,能看见我吗?

I am looking for Trinity.
我在找Trinity.

I am told he is through the looking glass.
我听说他在镜子世界(7)里。

RED_QUEEN > No. It is you who is through the looking glass.
红后>不。是你自己在镜子世界里。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHITE_PAWN > How can I meet you?
白卒>我怎么能见到你?

RED_QUEEN > You'll have to jump the first of six brooks.
红后>你得跳过6条小溪中的第一条。

I'll be there at 20:05.
我会在20:05到那里


## USER LOG OFF RED_QUEEN ##
红后下线

> SYSTEM ERROR SHUTTING DOWN.
系统关闭时出错

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash:"Six brooks..I'll be there at twenty o-five..."
Ash:6条小溪。。。我会在20:05到那里。。。

本页面之图文版权属 南方网动漫频道 所有,任何网站/任何媒体如需转载本页面内容请写作者姓名、出处“ 南方网动漫频道 ”,违反规定必追究法律责任。

 
南方网版权相关声明:
① 本网欢迎各类媒体、出版社、影视公司等机构与本网进行长期的内容合作。联系方式:
② 在本网转载其他媒体稿件是为传播更多的信息,此类稿件不代表本网观点。如果本网转载的稿件涉及您的版权、名益权等问题,请尽快与本网联系,本网将依照国家相关法律法规尽快妥善处理。联系方式:
③ 在本网BBS上发表言论者,文责自负。
作者:MOP·Beowulf 来源:PcOnline动漫

相关文章:

 
 
本网站由广东南方网络信息科技有限公司版权所有,未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
粤ICP证020074
广东省通信管理局